If you are wondering whether OpenEvsys is what you need, please drop as a line and we can discuss together what is best for you. There are other softwares like Martus, Casebox, and Ushahidi. The starting point in the discussion is always what data you have, and why you need a database.
We can also provide training and advisory services, such as training by skype, custom onsite training, custom software development.
How much does this cost? Well it depends on the level of support you need.
What is free?
- Email and Skype discussions about your general needs in the area of documenting violations.
- Offsite training and advice by Skype.
- Easy customisations that only take a few hours of work.
- Fixes to eventual bugs you may find.
- Installing a trial version of the software for you.
- OpenEvsys hosting on our server without SSL encryption (https) or daily backups.
What is not free:
- Onsite training at your organisation (you should at least cover the travel & accommodation costs and we may need to charge for trainer fees).
- Heavy customizations which involve days of work to adapt the formats for you.
- Custom software development such as Android applications, website connectors, etc.
- Migrating your data from your current system to OpenEvsys.
- OpenEvsys hosting on our server with SSL encryption (https), daily backups and technical support within 24 hours.